Thursday, April 15, 2010

Biography

Name: Demetris Farmakalidis, Honors in Molecular Biotechnology, University of Sydney.
I am currently enrolled in Masters in Interaction Design and Electronic Arts, University of Sydney until end of 2010.

I have a passion for pushing technology to new limits, learning what technologies are capable of and how to change the way people interact with them. Having a biotechonology background means I would prefer to create technology with scientific purpose, to ease peoples way of life or to help cure current problems at hand, but combining new technologies to create new interactions is generally where I am most in my element, no matter what domain they are created for.

Email: dfar7151@uni.sydney.edu.au

Subject coordinators:
Dr. Andy Dong - adon3656@usyd.edu.au
and
Dr. Xiangyu Wang - xiangyu.wang@sydney.edu.au